2023 MHSRS Meeting has been approved.
The TENTATIVE meeting dates are 14-17 August 2023. The TENTATIVE location is Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center, Kissimmee FL.
Meeting registration will open in late June. A mass message will be sent out when the actual date is finalized. Hotel registration will be tied to meeting registration. The block of rooms for the MHSRS will not be available until meeting registration opens.
Abstract notification letters will be released before the end of May.
The 2023 Military Health System Research Symposium (MHSRS) annual awards recognize the accomplishments of individual researchers and research teams in support of the Warfighter. Nominations are being accepted on-line until 24 April 2023. Nominations are being accepted in the categories:
- Distinguished Service
- Outstanding Research Accomplishment (Individual/Military)
- Outstanding Research Accomplishment (Individual/Academia)
- Outstanding Research Accomplishment (Team/Military)
- Outstanding Research Accomplishment (Team/Academia-Industry)
- Outstanding Program Management (Team)
Ensure that the award narrative fits the award criteria in the category selected! The Award Review Committee compares the narrative against the criteria. In past years, failure to meet that category's criteria has eliminated some well written packages from award contention. You must be registered on the MHSRS website in order to submit an award.
Have a MHSRS-related question?
For IT technical
support for this website during the regular
business hours 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM ET,
For all other Symposium related questions:
View the video highlights of the 12 Sept opening day!
Senior leader presentations at the opening plenary session Invited speaker presentations at the opening plenary session Senior leaders tour the exhibits Young Investigators Award Winners Video
NOTE: You must have an MHSRS web site user account to view the available presentations.
To obtain your CME/CE certificate, please follow the steps below at the conclusion of the activity:
- Go to http://www.cmeuniversity.com
- Select "Login" or "Create a New Account" (will take less than 1 minute)
- If you receive a message when creating a new account that “the email you entered is already in use”, please click the "Forgot my Username or Password" link to have your Username and Password sent to you via email.
- After logging in, you may be asked to verify/update your information; after doing so, click ‘Save’ at the bottom of the page.
- Type in 17336 at the top of the page, "Find Post-Test/Evaluation by Course", and click enter.
- Click on the activity title when it appears.
- Choose the type of credit you desire.
- Complete the online assessment.
- Receive an immediate CME/CE Certificate to download and/or print for your file
2022 MHSRS Award Winners
- This USAMRDC website is provided as a public service by the United States Army Medical Research and Development Command.
- Information presented on this service not identified as protected by copyright is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline, photo, and image credits is requested.
- For site management, information is collected for
statistical purposes. This U.S. Government computer system uses
software programs to create summary statistics, which are used
for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and
least interest, determining technical design specifications, and
identifying system performance or problem areas. Below is an
example of the information collected based on a standard request
for a World Wide Web document:
- xxx.yyy.com -- [28/Jan/2008:00:00:01 -0500] "GET /Defense/news/nr012708.html HTTP/1.0" 200 16704 Mozilla 3.0/www.google.com
- xxx.yyy.com (or 18.104.22.168) -- this is the host name (or Internet protocol (IP) address) associated with the requester (you as the visitor). In this case, the requester is coming from the xxx.yyy.net address. Depending on the requester's method of network connection, the host name (or IP address) may or may not identify the user's specific computer. Connections via many Internet Service Providers (ISP) assign different IP addresses for each session, or only connect to the Internet via proxy servers, so the host name may only identify the ISP. The host name (or IP address) may identify a specific computer if that computer has a fixed IP address.
- [28/Jan/2008:00:00:01 -0500] -- this is the date and time of the request
- "GET /Defense/news/nr012708.html HTTP/1.0" -- this is the location of the requested file
- 200 -- this is the status code - 200 is OK - the request was filled
- 16704 -- this is the size of the requested file in bytes
- Mozilla 3.0 -- this identifies the type of browser software used to access the page, which indicates what design parameters to use in constructing the pages
- Requests for other types of documents use similar information. Unless otherwise stated, no personally-identifiable information is collected.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, software programs are employed to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations and national security purposes, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits beyond DoD websites. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration Guidelines. All data collection activities are in strict accordance with DoD Directive 5240.01External link*.
- Web measurement and customization technologies (WMCT) may be used on this site to remember your online interactions, to conduct measurement and analysis of usage, or to customize your experience. The Department of Defense does not use the information associated with WMCT to track individual user activity on the Internet outside of Defense Department websites, nor does it share the data obtained through such technologies, without your explicit consent, with other departments or agencies. The Department of Defense does not keep a database of information obtained from the use of WMCT. General instructions for how you may opt out of some of the most commonly used WMCT is available at http://www.usa.gov/optout_instructions.shtml External link*.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this site are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1987 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act (18 U.S.C. § 1030).
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to our webmaster at USArmy.Detrick.MEDCOM-USAMRMC.List.Webmaster@health.mil.