Submit an Award
The Call for Awards begins Wednesday April 1, 2020 and ends Sunday, May 17, 2020
You are required to sign in to the MHSRS web site in order to submit an award.
- Submission form information:
- For team packages, the "Nominee" should be the Team Lead
- Award Category (choose from the dropdown menu)
- Research Category (choose from the dropdown menu)
- For Distinguished Service nominees, choose any of the selections from the dropdown.
- Citation: Limit 100 words
- Nomination Narrative: Limit 1,500 words
- Mandatory (Team Award only)
- List of team members who have significantly contributed to the accomplishment, their organization and e-mail addresses
- Nominations not including a list of team members and their emails when the package is received will be eliminated from consideration
- Tips for nominators:
- The citation is a succinct summary of why this individual/team is receiving this award. It should be suitable for reading from the podium when the award is announced. The citation is NOT a running list of publications. It should be not more than 1 paragraph or 3-5 sentences long.
- Read the award criteria for the category the researcher is being nominated for! Awards are determined on the strength of the narrative nomination, and how well that narrative addresses the stated award criteria for that category. For example, narratives in the category for Outstanding Researcher should not consist of a running list of career accomplishments. This award is focused on research impact within the last year.
- Many submitters/nominators choose to upload peer reviewed articles to support their narrative. Be aware that no supplementary materials are accessed as part of the package review. Awards are determined on the strength of the narrative nomination, and how well that narrative addresses the stated award criteria.